Saturday, April 2, 2011

Not Our Typical Date Night

A couple of weeks ago, Jason and I got to chaperone the multi-stake Priest/Laurel prom. I was excited to get a nice picture and a few slow dances. Jason was excited BYU beat Gongaza.

8 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

Awww. I love these dance pictures you guys post. =) Just like high school! Did you guys even coordinate your shirt/tie? CUTE! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Karen said...

Of course we coordinated! It was prom! =) (And it's hard to see, but Jason's shirt was purple, too.) =)

Cheri said...

I love it! You even have the awkward prom pose. So cute!

Kristie said...

So cute! You guys look the same as you did at BYU!

Stephanie said...

I love the picture. I have to chaparone ours on Friday, but my date is the Stake YW Pres. Her husband has to work. So, we will cover for the stake and our wards. FUN! FUN!

Jeanine said...

Aren't dances so much better when you're married and have a partner! =) Super cute picture of you 2!

The Salinas Family said...

So typical of Jason being more excited about a b-ball game. Hahahaha! But way cute pic!

Sally said...

I hope you hooligans didn't pull any shenanigans at the dance. I know how you youngsters are!