Tuesday, March 29, 2011

On the Way to School Today

We were listening to the radio on the way to school today. The guy started talking about an article he just read about some study that apparently shows that 1 in 6 moms has a favorite child. I told the kids, "Don't worry, I don't have a favorite child." Courtney replied, "But if you did, I bet it would be me." =)

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL!!!! What a cutie! I think my favorite changes each day!

Cheri said...

I told my kids long ago that my favorite child is the one who cleans the most that day!

Kelli Brewer said...

Gotta love her and her honesty.

Sally said...

I love it that kids think nothing of tooting their own horn. Courtney knows she's the baby!

Jeanine said...

Very cute =) Yep, like I always tell my kids, "you're my favorite 6 year old, or 10 year old, etc." =)

The Salinas Family said...

Too funny...though I thought the story was gonna be "on the way to school today so and so broke a bone"...hahaha. Glad I was wrong. Courtney is hilarious!