Courtney had an animal project for school and really wanted to do a giraffe. Not the easiest thing to make from scratch, but a little cardboard, masking tape, and papier-mache actually worked out a lot better than I thought it would.
Here she is with her finished project, ready to head off to school.
An afternoon project - matching crowns for her and her bunny
An art project at school
Courtney's picture was chosen by her art teacher to be part of a display at a local credit union. We thought she'd be more excited about it, but she was the first one ready to leave, and she barely tolerated this picture!
I love that giraffe! And since I know you guys never throw these kinds of things away, I can see it whenever I visit next -- even if it's in 10 years! Great job Courtney!
7 comments:
Her giraffe is serious art!
How good! Good job Karen for going along with all the projects...you've had some good ones over the years!!
Love her giraffe! Great job =) Isn't it fun to have artsy kids?
You definitely have a talented artist in the family! The giraffe is adorable!
I love that giraffe! And since I know you guys never throw these kinds of things away, I can see it whenever I visit next -- even if it's in 10 years! Great job Courtney!
I love the giraffe
go Courtney!
Post a Comment