All three of my poor children have inherited their mom's much-too-small mouth. Thus, part of the leap into orthodontia includes having to pull a bunch of permanent teeth for which there is simply not enough room. I had permanent teeth pulled when I was a kid. Jordan had permanent teeth pulled during his time in braces. Recently it was Alyssa's turn...
Then and Now
16 years ago
7 comments:
Yikes! Emily has had to have 12 teeth pulled. Luckily non permanent. I hope the Tooth Fairy was very generous! The results will be amazing in the end. Hang in there Alyssa!
Oh WOW!!! Gross but had to laugh at the same time.
Holy cow!
If I was Alyssa I would skip the tooth fairy and make them into a necklace! With hamburger still attached!
Yikes! I need to call the dentist regarding our 2nd daughter's 2 teeth that just came in but won't drop, most likely due to THAT problem; not enough room.
With a title like that how could I NOT look? Hope she's feeling better, and more spacious!
are you sure those things are real? They look like gummy teeth :).
Post a Comment