How did I know that Reece's would be in the mix?! Love that the weather is getting warmer and the kids can be outside!
I love Cook Out Shakes. So tempting!
Yummmm! Great choice!
That sounds so delicious right now!
I see some umbrellas in the background that look like they need taking down. You should go apply for that job.P.S. I don't want to hear about your nice spring weather. I want to still like you.P.P.S. Even though I'm mad at you for your warm spring weather I still think your kids are super cute.
Now that is a Nice day off!
I love taking advantage of random days off. Looks yummy and fun!
oh man- I think I need to get one of those today...I love Cookout shakes!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How did I know that Reece's would be in the mix?! Love that the weather is getting warmer and the kids can be outside!
I love Cook Out Shakes. So tempting!
Yummmm! Great choice!
That sounds so delicious right now!
I see some umbrellas in the background that look like they need taking down. You should go apply for that job.
P.S. I don't want to hear about your nice spring weather. I want to still like you.
P.P.S. Even though I'm mad at you for your warm spring weather I still think your kids are super cute.
Now that is a Nice day off!
I love taking advantage of random days off. Looks yummy and fun!
oh man- I think I need to get one of those today...I love Cookout shakes!
Post a Comment