Snow in Charlotte is always a big deal because we usually only get it once or twice a year.
Unfortunately, the snow was really icy, so it didn't pack...at all. So no snow balls or snowmen. Hence, the kids didn't stay out very long.
...with lots of whipped cream. =)
7 comments:
Our kids had fun in the snow today too--they are jealous about the whipping cream though. Apparently their mom isn't as fun as Aunt Karen. :)
Jordan trusts his sister enough to not squirt it in his eyes or up his nose? Have I told you that I really like Alyssa's glasses? She looks great in them.
I LOVE the whipped cream!!!
We are oh so jealous here in the PNW! It doesn't look like we're going to get snow even 1x this winter...
How fun! I love the pictures you post of your kids, Karen! Do Jordan and his sisters get along as well in person as they seem to in these pics? It is really great to see your family adventures!
I can assure you - my kids are totally normal in terms of getting on each other's nerves, teasing, etc. But all things considered, I do think they get along pretty well. =)
Love the brief appearences of snow! Hot chocolate sounds so good...
Post a Comment