I love ikea! I always remember to bring Cash with me for hot dogs at the end of my shopping trip :)
Also, your pictures should be ready in the next couple days. I admittedly forgot about them with everything going on, but I promise to get them to you ASAP :)
5 comments:
Did they get to keep their IKEA cups too? Now that's something to get excited about! Not that I'm not totally jealous about the hotdogs...
Free lunch! Awesome! Do you know, I have never once in my life been to IKEA.
I love ikea! I always remember to bring Cash with me for hot dogs at the end of my shopping trip :)
Also, your pictures should be ready in the next couple days. I admittedly forgot about them with everything going on, but I promise to get them to you ASAP :)
Love ikea and the free lunch. It's been a while since we've done an Ikea trip. Darn them for building ones in Charlotte and Cinci!!
Free lunch at IKEA? I didn't know there was such a thing -- well, the nearest 1 to us is about an hour away... so we go about 1x/year! Lucky you =)
Post a Comment