Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Night Out with Jerry

Jerry Seinfeld was in Charlotte again.
Guess where we were last night!
Merry Christmas, Jason!

9 comments:

The Salinas Family said...

I'm sure Jason was rolling. What a fun evening!

Kelli Brewer said...

He's going to be here in February, but the tickets are so much more expensive than when we saw him in Vegas! So tempting...

Sally said...

Is this late Christmas or really early Christmas???

Karen said...

The tickets were one of Jason's Christmas presents...2009. =)

Stephanie said...

Yea! I'm glad you got to go and have a fun night out!

jb said...

So much fun!! I bet it was a laugh a minute!

Joel and Chelsey said...

Shockingly, Jerry isn't coming to Martinsburg. :) Bummer. I'm glad you guys had a fun time. I bet it was hilarious!

Judy Huntzinger said...

Jerry is coming to the Kennedy Center in February! Going to the Kennedy Center has been on a wish list for many years. Glad you thought it was a good time. We hope it will be good.

Cheri said...

Oh, we wanted to see him when he came to Little Rock a while ago, but never made it there. Was he clean?