Thought these pics would be fun to post. They're from a ward activity we had over the summer to celebrate Pioneer Day. Our ward activities committee chairperson works at a children's theater and has access to all kinds of great western wear.
You will notice Jordan is absent. I think he was glad he was at scout camp that week. =)



When Jason, Alyssa, and I were dressing up for our pictures, Courtney wanted no part of it. It wasn't until much later that her Primary teacher talked her into a photo! =)
My personal favorite - Jason & Alyssa
And thanks to the talent behind the camera - Sabrina Lewis, our in-house ward photographer. (simplemomentsnc.com)
6 comments:
I saw these on Kimberly (used to be Beacham)'s Facebook! I love them. One of my girls had Courtney's teacher (Sis Ahern?) and loved her too! What a fun activity!
How fun! I always wanted to do the old western photos at Kings Dominion but they were so expensive. What a great idea!
How cute & the one of Alyssa & Jason will always be priceless! 1 of Sheldon's favorite wedding day pictures is of me & my dad in a similar pose:) Memories!
We just had a western themed ward activity, but Sheldon & all 3 boys were at home, & our girls had a hard time picturing me dressed up like that -- imagine that! :)
That was a good idea. Pics came out great! Yea, I'm sure Jordan was glad to be gone. : )
Awww, so cool!
I love these pictures!!! What fun!
Post a Comment