Alyssa already had glasses, but apparently, they were no longer doing her much good. When we went in for her annual exam, her eyes had changed A LOT, and she needed a brand new pair. No worries - she was happy to pick out these...
Then and Now
16 years ago
9 comments:
Cute & I love the title =) I was just wondering if you 2 wore glasses? A couple of our kids have reading glasses, Sheldon has worn them for years, but that's the 1 thing that I haven't had to deal with yet!
That is a young lady with style! They look great!
So cute! And how lucky to have one more thing to accessorize. I always wished for glasses when I was a kid.
So cute! So grown up!
Chelsey is right, another thing to accessorize!!! And they look so cool, pretty color too. What can I say Alyssa, you're gorgeous!!
To answer Jeanine, neither Jason or I need glasses...yet. We're approaching 40 pretty fast, though, so we'll see how long we can hold out. =)
Love the glasses! Bryce was like that too with his prescription changing drastically -- made me feel bad for the span of time he couldn't see clearly.
Gotta love 20/20 vision!
Very cute :)
Glasses are so much cooler-looking these days than they were when I was a kid! She looks great!
Post a Comment