It was his first talk in sacrament meeting, and Jordan's glad it's done! He did really well, and his opening comment about not being able to avoid the Bishop when he lives in your house got a laugh.
Looking at the program now, Jordan finds the first two songs quite appropriate: "Now Let Us Rejoice" (that it's over!!!), and "I Stand All Amazed" (that I survived!!!). Funny kid.
8 comments:
How fun! What was his talk on?
Good job Jordan!
It was on the Proclamation.
I wish that I could have been there! I still haven't seen him pass the sacrament. I'm proud of you Jordan.
Definitely an important milestone! Glad it went well!
Way to go! Emily has been asked to speak 3 times and has gotten out of it each time because of conflicts that come up with other speakers. She's lucky, but not that lucky. Her turn will come. She's almost 14 and hasn't had to speak yet!
Oh, another big milestone! They seem so young to be speaking in sacrament meeting! Congrats Jordan!
That's a big deal when your kids start speaking in sacrament meeting! I bet you are a proud mom!
Post a Comment