Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fantasy Football Mattingley Style

For the past four years, Jason has invited the young men (and an assortment of dads and leaders) to join his fantasy football league. Everyone gathers on a designated Saturday for the draft. Two hours, 16 rounds, and a double batch of chocolate chip cookies later, the teams are set, and everyone is ready to play for seasonal bragging rights.

the snacks

the league commissioner
(notice his sweet setup with the laptop feeding to the TV)

team Mattingley

Jason describes this as "one of my favorite days of the year." =)

4 comments:

The Salinas Family said...

Too funny and sooo Jason. Looks like quite a good size group. I can see why Jason loves this day.

Kelli Brewer said...

I love it! Being a nerd, I was immediately impressed with his hooking up the laptop to the big screen before I even read the caption :)

nana said...

I think this is such a great way for guys in the ward to bond. I will be watching team Mattingley!!

Kristie said...

Fun and "testosterone-ee!"