Jordan has been playing around with Photoshop lately...

Jordan waving from the ceiling
Alyssa holding her little sister

Mom chowing down on a moon pie

Jordan waving from the ceiling
Alyssa holding her little sister

Mom chowing down on a moon pie
Posted by Karen at 6:59 AM
6 comments:
That's so cool. The one of Karen eating the moon pie is so funny. It reminds me of "Honey I Shrunk the Kids!"
It reminds me of the picture I have of us in college sitting on the floor of the kitchen eating out of a five gallon bucket of BYU Creamery ice cream.
I love the moon pie! I love how talented my nephew is. He must take after a particularly awesome aunt.
The first two photos are so much fun! I can't see where the photo shopping was done on the third photo, though. I think it looks just like you!
AWESOMENESS!!! Those are great!
I think that was very cool.
Post a Comment