Sunday, March 8, 2009

There's a Deacon in our House!

Jordan was ordained a deacon last Sunday and passed the sacrament for the first time today. It's been a special (and emotional) two Sundays as I've watched him reach these milestones in his life. He is an amazing kid, and it's been indescribably wonderful to see how excited he's been about turning 12.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe it! I remember when he was a baby! He has grown into an outstanding young man. (He also looks happier than I thought he would wearing a tie! Very handsome as well!)

Joel and Chelsey said...

Love that tie!

The Salinas Family said...

Very handsome!!

Sally said...

He looks just like a very handsome Karen!

Cincy Mattingleys said...

Wow...how fast time flies. I remember him being facinated by the water spicket not to long ago. Maybe it was 10 1/2 years ago, but it is still amazing to me how quickly a decade goes by. Tell him we would like front row seats to a concert over spring break.

The Driskill Family said...

Ahh - these are big moments for a mommy! I'm so happy for you!