What cute cousins we have! Sorry we missed you this trip--we were busy FREEZING down at VA beach. :) Silly girl that I am, I packed like I going to the beach--luckily, my mom packed like she was going to the north pole, so between us, we kept everyone warm. Hope you guys had fun at Nana's, and a great Easter. TTYL
What a great looking bunch of kids! We sure do miss you guys. Tell Court that Michael has been asking for her and doesn't get why she just can't come right back to Nana's and play!!!
5 comments:
What cute cousins we have! Sorry we missed you this trip--we were busy FREEZING down at VA beach. :) Silly girl that I am, I packed like I going to the beach--luckily, my mom packed like she was going to the north pole, so between us, we kept everyone warm. Hope you guys had fun at Nana's, and a great Easter. TTYL
They are so cute!! Thanks for coming.
They are so grown up! Where has the time gone?
Courtney and Jordan holding hands is too sweet!
What a great looking bunch of kids! We sure do miss you guys. Tell Court that Michael has been asking for her and doesn't get why she just can't come right back to Nana's and play!!!
Post a Comment