Our first stop was a clown show, then we went upstairs where the fun really began!
There was a very cool exhibit where you got to try walking a tightrope. Here's Alyssa stepping onto the rope. (It was up fairly high - about 10-12 feet off the ground.)
Here's Jordan taking a turn
Courtney wasn't tall enough for the tightrope, so she and her Webkinz Mary enjoyed the non-circus origami exhibit instead.
Then it was time to try some acrobatics. Here's Alyssa being lifted up on the bungee cords.
And here's Jordan...
Jordan was a little more daring... Here he is doing a flip!
Sigh...this time Courtney didn't weigh enough, so she and Mary rode the air chair instead.
It was a fun day (though Courtney might not have enjoyed it quite as much as Jordan and Alyssa did).
3 comments:
That looked like so much fun! Too bad Courtney:( I wish they'd hurry up and finish the kids museum here.
That looks like so much fun! I think I might have 'disappeared' during the costume try-on as well!
You mean those aren't Jordan's REAL muscles??? :)
Post a Comment