Monday, January 26, 2009

A School Project Even a Mom Can Love

I don't know if it's middle school in general or just the middle school Jordan attends, but this year seems to be constant projects!! This one, however, wasn't a problem for either Jordan or his mom. Why? Because it involved Legos! Jordan was highly motivated and happy to work on it, and the only thing required of me was to help him box it up to transport it to school. Definitely a win-win situation!

The interior is just as cool, and he even made a Lego Wii for the living room!

5 comments:

nana said...

He should get an A on that project, the inside was incredible.

The Salinas Family said...

That house was so cool. Jordan sure has a talent with Lego's. I'm telling you...an engineer that guy. His team was lucky to have him and his skills.

Sally said...

Jordan has some serious Lego skills. Eliseo was really impressed. I wish my boys had the focus to do something like that. We had Legos for a while. They would build something for about 10 minutes and then it would deteriorate into a throw the Legos war.

Alyssa said...

That was a really incredible house. I love the Wii inside.

Joel and Chelsey said...

Great job Jordan!