Typically, we only get snow once or twice a year, so it's definitely something to get excited about when it finally happens. This time, we'd already enjoyed a day off Monday for MLK Jr. Day, and Friday was scheduled as a teacher workday. So throw in a day off Tuesday for snow, and we ended up with a pretty short school week!
Here are the girls ganging up on Dad.
Then it was Jordan and Dad in the backyard...
Jordan tried to seek refuge in the play house but without success. Can you see the snowball about to hit him?
Alyssa making a snow angel (which reveals just how little snow we really got).
4 comments:
It's a good thing we left the night before because the boys would never have wanted to leave. Glad your kids (and Jason) got to enjoy it.
We love snow days too! I hope Jordan exacted his revenge on Jason!
It would have been nice to be there because I love snow days and hot chocolate.
You guys need to spend a white Christmas in Utah. I know a cheap (free) place you could stay!!
Post a Comment