Here are a few of the highlights of our December...
Decorating the Tree
Our tradition is that the kids get a new ornament every year. The big reveal comes the nite we decorate the tree. Jordan and Courtney both got electric guitars (black and pink to match their own), and Alyssa got a tennis racket.
Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve
The past couple of years, we've saved our gingerbread houses for Christmas Eve. The kids like it because it gives them something fun to look forward to on a day that otherwise passes pretty slowly. Mom likes it because the houses aren't taking up a kitchen counter for quite as long.
Christmas Day
Long story short, it was a good day.Courtney with her Ikea ladybug.
Alyssa checking out her stocking.
Jordan looking fierce with his new airsoft gun...
...and happily posing with his new phone.
5 comments:
How cute! Is that an American Girl doll Court got?
Gingerbread houses Christmas Eve day....hmm...what a great idea! I always feel like a scrooge when I wish they weren't taking up space. =)
We've debated the whole cell phone at what age thing. I'm just not going to let Bryce see this post!
It does look like it was a great day!
Fun! Cute pic of Courtney =) And I'm not going to tell Nat about this 'cell phone' post either =)
Post a Comment