Saturday, January 29, 2011

Christmas Bonus

Technically, we had a white Christmas in Charlotte this year. It didn't actually start snowing until the evening (when it was already dark), so it wasn't quite the same as waking up to snow, but we'll take it. Apparently, it hasn't snowed on Christmas Day here since 1947, so it was definitely something to get excited about.

Courtney was pretty excited about the icicles everywhere.

Jordan and Jason in the backyard having a rather intense snowball fight

Courtney and Jordan with their snowman
(Poor Alyssa was inside sick with a stomach bug, but she played in the remnants a little the next day.)

3 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

I love Courtney's coat!

I remember I similar picture of Jordan and Jason the last time it snowed =)

The Salinas Family said...

Always love a good snowball fight! Poor Alyssa though, the outside girl being sick!

Jeanine said...

Beautiful! Wow, a 60+ year record, broken! Boys and snowball fights =) Sad when a child is sick, but on a snow day! =(