Monday, February 22, 2010

The Perfect Southern Snow Day

  • It snowed Friday night, so it didn't affect school. (We don't have snow days built in here.)
  • We got about 3 inches - enough to get everyone excited.
  • It was "good snow" for making snowballs and snowmen.
  • It was warm enough Saturday that pretty much everything melted by the end of the day, and Jason didn't even have to shovel the driveway.

Life is good.

4 comments:

Joel and Chelsey said...

I love that you can totally see the grass around the snowman. We still have at least 3 ft. here. I am so over the snow. :) Can I come live with you?

The Salinas Family said...

Good snowman! I don't care if I see snow for a long time!!

Tricia said...

Yay! Somehow snow is most fulfilling when you can get a snowman out of it, isn't it.

Jeanine said...

We western Washingtonians are jealous! Not even one day of snow this winter. We have given up hope now that spring has sprung here =) Thanks for letting us see what winter looked like this year =)