Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How Did This Happen???

Jordan had his birthday a few weeks ago, and it's now official:


(This is the part when you think to yourself, "Oh, but Jason and Karen are much too young to have a teenager!!)

Jordan celebrated by going to see the Percy Jackson movie with some friends. Then it was back to our house for pizza, ice cream cake, and Wii.


It was the preference of the teenager that we all disappear upstairs, but I did manage to sneak in a few pictures. =)


Happy Birthday, Jordan!

6 comments:

Cheri said...

He doesn't look old enough to be a teenager! -- I mean, YOU don't look old enough to have a teenager!
Good luck and may the force be with you.

jb said...

I'm just a couple years behind you. Rachael can't wait, but I would sure like to put the brakes on that one.

Joel and Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! Looks like a fun party--even if your mom was skulking around with the camera! :)

Stephanie said...

I can't believe it! I remember when we first met and he was still so tiny! Hapy Birthday Jordan! Good luck with the teen thing!

Sally said...

Man, you are way old. I still have a WHOLE year and a half before I have a teenager. Although my nine year old does a pretty good impression already. Jordan looks too good natured to be a teen, he doesn't have that sullen look yet.

jeanine said...

It is hard to believe that we have a teenager, isn't it?! Were our Orem days that long ago?!