Here's the gang - ready to head off to 2nd, 4th, and 7th grade.
The summer went by way too fast, and I wish we had another week or two. But I will admit, it was fun meeting friends for a late breakfast at Panera this morning, too. =)
The summer went by way too fast, and I wish we had another week or two. But I will admit, it was fun meeting friends for a late breakfast at Panera this morning, too. =)
Posted by Karen at 1:53 PM
5 comments:
I can't believe how grown up they are! Tell them hi and good luck with the school year! I miss you all tons!
Yep, the time has come! Your kids look great! I love Courtney's little plaid outfit!
Our big day is tomorrow. The kids look cute! Jordan is HUGE! When did that happen?? I still remember him playing with Thomas. :)
Sniff, I wasn't quite ready for the back to school stuff either. How fun for you though...
I love Jordan's shirt. Today was my kids' first day. But I don't have any friends to eat breakfast with so it wasn't so much fun for me.
Post a Comment