Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spring Soccer

We've had at least one child playing soccer every season for the past 7 years, but this was the first time all three kids wanted to play in the same season. Thankfully, the league was able to get them all on teams that practiced the same nite at the same place. The Saturday game schedule was a little crazy. =)

Here's Jordan in action...

...and fighting for the ball.

Jordan played both the Fall and Spring seasons with his best friend, Avery.

Here's Alyssa in action.

She really loves soccer!

And here's Alyssa with her awesome coach - her Uncle Ben!

Here's Courtney taking the kick...

...and attacking the ball.

After looking thru all of the pictures of Courtney, we realized she plays with her tongue sitcking out! Jason likes it because his basketball hero, Michael Jordan, was known for doing the same thing. =)

5 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

Great pictures! Nice action shots :) Can't wait to see you guys at the beach in a few weeks and we will definitely have to make a trip down to Charlotte ourselves soon! If Adam can't come, maybe I can come down with Jodi or my nana :)

The Salinas Family said...

I can only imagine the headaches on Saturdays trying to figure everyone's schedule. I had the two in sports and it was crazy. Thank goodness they had practice on the same nights. See you in 3 weeks!! Thanks for the coupons. We are very excited to use them =)

Joel and Chelsey said...

I'm planning to put Lauren in front of this post every day until the next soccer season begins--maybe seeing her super cool cousins playing soccer will get her over her soccer block. :)
Thanks for the coupons--the kids are already planning mulitple trips to MickeyD's to use them.

Stephanie said...

I love it! How fun that they all enjoy soccer. What a headache for you! I'll be that way next fall with 2 volleyball and 1 t-ball. Oh well. They are so grown up! Way to go Mattingley Family!

Sally said...

Awesome action shots! I wish my kids liked soccer more.