Monday, June 8, 2009

My Nose Job!

I've always hated my nose. Thought I always would. But I guess I complain about my nose more than I realize, and I guess Jason got tired of hearing about it. So when the tax refund came, he simply turned it over to me and told me to schedule an appointment. I couldn't believe it!

It was actually a pretty simple procedure. Obviously, there will need to be a better "after" picture once the swelling goes down, but here's what we have so far...


OK, I'm completely kidding. I did have surgery, but it was for a deviated septum. Just thought it would be a funnier post this way. (And I don't really hate my nose.)

8 comments:

jb said...

I would say why stop at the nose job, how about a boob job too?! In fact it'd be sweet if they could just take a little from my bum, and make good use of it somewhere else!

Sally said...

I was getting excited. I thought, Hey if Karen can get a nose job then I can get breast augementation! Then you had to go and ruin it.

Kelli Brewer said...

You know, Jennifer Aniston said her 2 nose jobs were for "deviated septums" as well ;)

Joel and Chelsey said...

I think your friend jb has tapped into my every hope and dream--smaller in some places and bigger in others. Ahh, dare to dream.

The kids are very excited to see the "new nose", although I tried to tell them I didn't think it would be much different, they've been drawing Aunt Karen's new nose all afternoon. here's hoping the real thing is been than our artist's portrayal. :)

trinashultz said...

Oh my gosh you had me going for a minute. I was trying to remember but I didn't think you had anything wrong with your nose.

Trina

Stephanie said...

I can't wait for the "after" pics! Hope things are going better!

The Salinas Family said...

Too funny! I almost believed it except when you said Jason just let you use the tax money. That didn't sound like the Jason and Karen I know!

Seriously though, I didn't know you had issues so I'm glad you are hopefully able to breathe better or whatever the problem was!! :)

Cheri said...

You had me going, too!! I stopped to read the post to Craig who said, "It's about time she did something about that nose of hers!" Okay -- just kidding. He really said, "what was wrong with Karens nose?" funny girl!