Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Talent Show Fun

Thought I'd go back and post pictures from our ward talent show in September. The Mattingleys were well represented...

Our little author Courtney read one of her short stories - The Adventures of Bill the Amazing Flying Gorilla.

Jordan on his guitar playing "21 Guns" by Green Day.
(And thanks to Bro. Reynolds for the cool fog effects.)

Jason (on the far right) with the rest of the Bishopric performing their very impressive sychronized swimming routine. Talk about hidden talents...

And Alyssa and I had fun in the audience taking pictures and video. =)

7 comments:

Sally said...

I really wish you would post the video of the synchronized swimming!

Kelli Brewer said...

Where is the video?!

nana said...

I would like to see the video too, maybe for Thanksgiving?

Jeanine said...

Great family contributions =) Will you post the video of the swimming (like Sheldon said, it's got to be funny!)

The Salinas Family said...

I'm thinking Thanksgiving movie marathon!!! Thats got to be good.

Cheri said...

That would have been fun to see. Cute family!

Kristie said...

Cute, all of them! Sounds like a fun night!