This year we had...
a sailor girl...
and Alice in Wonderland...
Our ward had a hot dog dinner and trunk-or-treat on Saturday. Lucikly, I happened to talk to the right person that nite and learned that a nearby neighborhood was doing their trick-or-treating that nite (instead of on Sunday). So when the trunk-or-treat ended, we grabbed some friends and headed off for more candy.
Alyssa and Courtney with their trick-or-treating buddies. They weren't expecting to get to trick-or-treat this year, so this adventure was definitely an added Halloween bonus.
5 comments:
One advantage of living in Utah is that most everyone went trick-or-treating on Saturday! Did the girls share their loot with their poor brother? I remember that age. You really want the candy but are just too grown up to trick or treat.
How fun! I love the girls costumes, but I loved your lead in to Jordan even better =) I bet he was still a good sport and I have a feeling those sisters were "happy" to share!
Very cute costumes, and cute decorations in the background too. Natalie dressed up (of course) for our ward trunk or treat, but she arrived at that 'too old' trick or treating age like Jordan =)
Has Jordan grown taller already? We just saw him a few weeks ago and I swear he looks taller! The girls look so cute. Joel said his neighborhood did Saturday trick or treating too!!
Cute costumes on the girls! I'm glad they had a fun time.
Post a Comment