Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fun at Ikea

I've decided Ikea has a little something for everyone: Fun things to buy...cheap snacks if you're hungry...even things to occupy your teenager...

...especially if he's in the mood to take silly pictures with his DSi...

...and has a good eye for the photo op.

I actually had to be the one to say "let's go." They weren't ready to leave.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love it! If I didn't have 2 little ones, I know the big girls would love it too!

The Salinas Family said...

Ikea is fun for everyone! Love that place

Jeanine said...

Pretty funny, Jordan! We love Ikea too, although it's too far away here to go but just once in a long while, and I haven't wanted to take the little guys -- that place is way too big!

Kristie said...

How funny! But you have to give props to a store that keeps the kids that entertained!

Sally said...

I have never in my life been to IKEA, it looks like I am missing out! And yet again, I am insanely jealous of the beach vacation.