I was so excited - I've wanted to see this for awhile! It did not disappoint, and I would see it again. Jason liked it, but I think once will be enough for him. =)
We went with Eric & Becky and Doug & Deena. (The guys serve together in the Bishopric at church.) Here we are in front of the restaurant where we ate before the show. Definitely a dive (that's a giant metal chicken next to Jason), but the food was good, and we thought it was fun to pick the perfect anti-theater place for dinner.
5 comments:
We took the big girls on June 5th to see it too! It was amazing! Mike even enjoyed it. I was glad to finally put the music to a plot since I've listened to it for the past 6 months!!! Glad you liked it too!
I'm glad you liked it after that build up! =)
If only it was a neon giant metal chicken!
I've never seen it... hmmm... And we have found that so often it's those "dives" that have the best food!
I'm so glad that you were able to see WICKED. I've seen it 3 times and would see it 3 more. It's a great show with wonderful music and a subtle but strong message. Glad you had fun!!
Post a Comment