She's been counting down the days since she turned 7 last year!


Hard to believe it's our last one!
With Melanie & Ben
With cousins Anthony, Christian & Diego
Not pictured (but still adored): Aunt Kelli (the photographer), Aunt Jodi (the pianist), and cousin Autumn (the cute baby in the car seat) =)
We love you, Court!


8 comments:
What a special day! And I love her dress. Courntey looks very pretty!
She looks so much like you! How does it feel to have none under 8? I can't even imagine. I have none OVER 8!
These are the events I wish I could be at. Our last one will be next year. Can you believe it? Miss you guys so much!!
Yay! Congrats again Court! =)
The pics came out so cute of Court. We were so happy to be able to be a part of her special day. The boys wish there were more "special days" so we could be there all the time!!
Aww, she's so cute! I can't believe all your kids are 8 and older!
She is the cutest baptism girl ever! The photographer did a great job of capturing her happy face, I just want to hug her!
Congratulations! What a wonderful day for your family!
Post a Comment