Pretzel the Gerbil
March 5, 2009-December 17, 2009
R.I.P.
Poor thing... He was fine the night before, out of his cage and playing. The next evening, I went in to add some bedding to his cage and realized he was...(gulp)...gone. Courtney was devastated. It was heartbreaking.
We had a little funeral yesterday and buried him in the backyard. We all tossed mini pretzels in the hole. He was a crazy, messy gerbil, but he will be missed.
8 comments:
So sad to see another Pretzel go!
I am sorry for Courtney--it's hard to lose your first pet. Maybe Santa can bring her a puppy. :)
All I can think of is the Raymond episode with the hamster and the fudge pops...
Sad to see the little guy go.
Losing a pet is always tough and never gets any easier. Sorry!
Poor Courtney!
I'm so sorry. Please give her a love for me.
Ohhh....that makes me so sad! Life is so fragile.
Oh, so sad. We've had our share of burying pets & a missing pet (2 parakeets; 1 flew out the door, & a bunny) -- even if they're not with the family long --it's still so sad for the kids =(
Post a Comment