Our annual trip to the beach with Jason's family is one of our favorite weeks of the year. At this point, we're up to 25 people (11 adults and 14 kids). We travel from NC, VA, WV, and OH and converge on a big beach house in the Outer Banks.
The week is filled with plenty of sun (both at the beach and the pool), bike riding, fireworks, water balloons, ice cream cones, late bedtimes, and cousin bonding. We're already counting down the days until next year.
Despite taking 200+ pictures, we'll just post a few highlights... =)
Alyssa wanted to try it, too
Pool baseball against Dad and Uncle Jared was pretty popular
You're never too old to torment your brother
Alyssa enjoying the surf
Jordan and Tyler boogie boarding
4 comments:
What a fun week. Since I haven't posted mine yet, I'll just have to satisfy myself looking at yours. Very cute pics. Now, what to do for the rest of the summer? sigh.
A beach vacation! I'm going to cry with jealousy. See you soon!
It is one of the best weeks of the year! We, too, are counting down the days until the next trip.
What fun!!!! I know we all looked forward to your week at the beach to hear about all the fun you would have. I'm so glad you get to do that each year!
Post a Comment