
I took this picture Sunday morning before church to mark the end of an era. By the time next Sunday rolls around, Jordan will be 12 and will be required to don a white shirt and tie...forever more. Given the look on his face, you are safe to assume this is not something he is looking forward to.
5 comments:
He will look so sharp in a shirt and tie!
Happy Birthday Jordan!
I love the face! He'll have to get hooked on cool ties.
Hey I know that face--I see it on Joel every Sunday morning as he puts on his white shirt and tie. It must run in the family. :) Happy Birthday Jordan--we can't wait for you to get the Bionic priesthood!
Bryce was so excited to get to pass the sacrament. And each Sunday he raids Craigs closet for a new tie, because he doesn't like any of the ones we bought for him!
Happy Birthday Jordan -- we miss you!
Wow! You've been a blogging fool lately Slook! Great adventures and pictures and new design! Excellent! Wish Jason a Happy Belated, and a "buck up little camper" to Jordan with the white-shirt and tie saga....it means he's growing up--that's a good thing! (For him, not you! ) :-)
Post a Comment