Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year we had...

a Clone Trooper ("Captain Rex"),

Hannah Montana,

and a Punk Rocker.

Sorting the loot... We started the evening at the trunk-or-treat at church then headed home to the neighborhood for a little door-to-door trick-or-treating.

Once the kids sorted their candy, the trading began. Dad (with his cool microphone) became the auctioneer and announced what candy was up for grabs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes!!! Jordan the boys will all love your costume. Alyssa and Courtney could pass for famous singers. Did they sing for their treats????

Love, Nana

The Salinas Family said...

I see nana figured out how to write and not be anonymous. Anywho...love the costumes and you got quite a bit of loot. A fun night, huh, but aren't we glad it's over and Thanksgiving is the next holiday?!!! =) Thanks for finally posting... I have been waiting!

Kelli Brewer said...

I have been checking my blog to see which of my friends had updated and was so frustrated to see nobody had yet! Then my mom asked me if I had seen your pics and I was so shocked! Somehow it never told me you had updated.

Anywho, very cute costumes!

Kristie said...

What great Halloween pictures! From the costumes, to the pumpkin carving--they're all great. And your house is so pretty inside! You always did have a flair for decorating...thanks for sharing!

Sally said...

My boys love Jordan's costume! And the pumpkins look very cool. Tell Jason thanks for taking your picture coming down the slide so I could finally see you after all these years. You look exactly like my slook Karen, minus the perm! Love you!

The Driskill Family said...

Great Halloween Pics, Karen! And I love the idea of auctioning off unwanted candy! Fun family memories! It's nice to be in touch with these blogs.
-Andrea