I can't believe Jordan is in middle school! Soon enough I will be living close by and can be the "cool aunt" and take all the kids off your hands for a movie night or something :)
The next thing you will be saying is that Jordan got his mission call!!! Gotta love those grandkids---look at those faces!!! I am proud of you Karen. Nana
5 comments:
I can't believe Jordan is in middle school! Soon enough I will be living close by and can be the "cool aunt" and take all the kids off your hands for a movie night or something :)
Great job on the blog! You've been bookmarked!
Yea!! School! We get to experience that in a couple days! Hope all went well.
Welcome to the blogging world! The kids are getting sooo big! We sure miss you guys.
The next thing you will be saying is that Jordan got his mission call!!! Gotta love those grandkids---look at those faces!!! I am proud of you Karen. Nana
Post a Comment