| Alyssa as an 80's punk rocker |
| Courtney as an artist/painter |
| Alyssa with one of her BFFs |
| With Melanie & Cohen (who's so excited he's blurry), ready to head out trick-or-treating! |
| Alyssa as an 80's punk rocker |
| Courtney as an artist/painter |
| Alyssa with one of her BFFs |
| With Melanie & Cohen (who's so excited he's blurry), ready to head out trick-or-treating! |
Posted by Karen at 6:31 PM
8 comments:
Thanks for sharing all of your fun Halloween traditions and photos! Your kids just keep on growing and getting cuter. Looks like a fun time!
So maybe we should come out for Halloween sometime. I think that would be super fun, don't you?
Love ALL the posts. Such fun! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!
Great costumes! And I think Alyssa just copied a picture she found of you from the 80's because I KNOW you were a punk rocker :).
Lily was almost an artist this year. I will have to show her the picture. Jordan's pumpkin is awesome.
Love Alyssa's blue eye shadow! Cute kids!
Super cute girls. I think it's time to return to CLT what do you think?
this is julia i really like thoughs two idea's this year i have to make or use a old costume.
Post a Comment