Thursday, September 22, 2011

Back to Blogging with Back to School

Not sure what happened to the summer, but suddenly it was time to go back to school. (I don't think any of us were ready.) It's a big year with Jordan (9th grade) starting high school and seminary, and Alyssa (6th grade) starting middle school. Even Courtney (4th grade) ended up at a new elementary school since we moved this summer.

7 comments:

The Salinas Family said...

Courtney looks so tall and I can't believe how long her hair is. Maybe I didn't notice at the beach but it's long. Hope they are all enjoying school so far.

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how big they are! What a fun year! I am always terrified and excited for changes.

Sally said...

Courtney especially seems to have grown a lot this summer. I love first day of school pictures. Too bad I'm so bad at taking them.
Do you like your new house/area? I like your wainscoting.

Jeanine said...

Your girls look cute, your new home looks beautiful, & Jordan looks cool =) Hope your new school year goes well with all the 'new' adventures =) Welcome back to blogging too =)

jb said...

I love, love, love Courtney's outfit. Two of my favorite happy colors--yellow and blue. Yeah to 'back to blogging'! Now we can keep up with what ya'll are doin'.

Kelli Brewer said...

Welcome back to blogging! This is also the first look at your new house we've seen!

aswigfromthesiggs said...

Where is Jordan's yellow? Hooray for back to school!