Whenever there's a holiday, we get to celebrate with a family party at Melanie and Ben's house. The Easter celebration includes dinner...
...and an egg hunt (where the kids get enought candy for ten children)
...and dyeing eggs (Note: it was much more fun than Court's face makes it seem.)
...and creative treats courtesy of my talented sister. These "eggs" are actually cupcakes!
Same with these! (Now this is how I like my veggies...)
Then and Now
16 years ago
5 comments:
Okay I want to know how she made the egg cupcakes, because those are pretty good!
Oh and yes Rachael did stop her bike on time, and don't worry the ten miles was a fluke. I doubt I can do much over six from here on out. Plus it was really, really slow.
Looks like another fun get together! Those 'egg' cupcakes are amazing, and that's how we would like vegetables at our house too =)
whoa- those are awesome cupcakes! I'll always be disappointed now whenever I eat real broccoli....just isn't the same after seeing that they can be made with sugar.
ps- sorry I missed your bday lunch- bummer!
LOVE those cupcakes--but I can't tell what that broccoli is made of! :)
Post a Comment