Once again, the summer flew by way too fast...
Courtney the 3rd grader
Alyssa the 5th grader
(last year of elementary school!)

And Jordan the 8th grader
(last year of middle school!)
The girls were excited about the first day. Jordan...not so much. (Okay, not at all.) Mom had mixed feelings but did enjoy breakfast at Panera with friends. =)
(last year of middle school!)
The girls were excited about the first day. Jordan...not so much. (Okay, not at all.) Mom had mixed feelings but did enjoy breakfast at Panera with friends. =)
5 comments:
Yummmm, Panera. That's worth school starting for. Wish I was there to join you for breakfast!
Here's to a great school year! I forgot middle school there is 6th-8th. What does the 1st line say on Jordan's twinkie shirt? =) BTW -- Your house looks so cute =)
Jeanine, his shirt says, "It's what's on the inside that counts." =) (And thanks for thinking my house looks cute!) =)
Best of luck for a fun and productive school year. Hopefully no more broken bones too! I love Jordan's shirt.
I felt like summer flew by too fast as well. Glad to see everyone made it through okay. All my kids were not excited to go back. They wanted to play more.
Post a Comment