Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Jordan walked into my room this morning carrying a book and asked if he could read me a story. "Once upon a time, there was the greatest mom in the world, and she had these three awesome kids. They decided to give her something special for Mother's Day. So they brought her a nice drink." (Enter Alyssa with a glass of milk, complete with straw and paper umbrella.) "Then they decided to bring her a whole breakfast in bed." (Enter Alyssa with a breakfast tray with muffins and doughnuts.) "And then they decided to get her some gifts." (Enter Courtney with three envelopes - each with a note and a picture of a different flag for my flagpole on the porch.) "Then they decided to show her a video they made." (Enter Courtney with laptop.)

Behold their creation...

Definitely a great Mother's Day!

7 comments:

Cheri said...

What cute and creative little fruits (I mean kids!) you have! I love it!

Joel and Chelsey said...

Very cute!

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! That is so great! What a great bunch of kids you have! Happy Mothers Day!

Kelli Brewer said...

What thoughtful kids!

Jeanine said...

That's great -- Jordan's good with computers/equipment, isn't he? Glad you had a great day! =)

Sally said...

I love it! Not only that, I really do think you are a great enough mom to deserve it!

Kristie said...

That was hilarious! What a great gift! So creative!